What is BEW?
Biofilms Experiment Workbench (BEW) is a novel software workbench for the operation and analysis of Biofilms experimental data. BEW enables full management and analysis of Experiments and Inter-Lab Experiments.
Users can perfom routine data management as well as data analysis namely:
- Experiment and analytical methods management. These contain the information data.
- Open and save Experiments in xml and import and export them in xls.
- Run statistical tests using R engine on these Experiments.
- Plot generation about the methods data.
- Comparing two or more Intra Experiments in order to create an Inter laboratory Experiment.
- Generating HTML reports of the information and data of the Experiments.